This questionnaire may take 10-15 minutes to complete.
Consultation Fee: How can I come to Canada online assessment fee is $50 and does not include any service other then the online assessment report. The payment can be made at the final stage of the questionnaire by using a credit card. Please be sure to have your credit card before completing this questionnaire as information entered cannot be saved before submission. No refunds will be issued in case of changing mind, or report contents such as ineligibility to immigration programs.
Payment Receipt: On the day payment was made, the receipt and initial consultation agreement will be send to the email address provided in the form.
Points to consider while filling this form:
- For an accurate assessment, please be sure the information entered is current and true.
- All questions should be answered. For questions ending with the (*) symbol, more than one selection can be made.
- If you would like to add any information that can be used as an input to your assessment, or if you would like to provide details about any of the questions, please use the field at the end of this questionnaire indicating the related question number.
- Your online assessment report will be sent in 2 business days to the e-mail address provided. Please check your junk email folder.
Who should not fill this form?
- Certain level of English or French is a requirement for Canadian immigration programs. If you do not know English or French, please do not submit this form for Canadian immigration assessment.
- We do not provide assessment for the Quebec immigration programs. If you are interested in coming to Quebec please do not proceed with this form.
Alternative Channels to Online Assessment:
EA Capital Immigration is a private Canadian immigration company operating in Canada’s capital city Ottawa. This assessment is not a visa or immigration application made to IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada). If you meet the eligibility requirements for any of the Canadian immigration or visa programs, your assessment will include a step-by-step personalized process, and the entire cost of application with the price quoting for our service. If you would like us to represent you in application, as an Authorized Representative we can prepare and submit your Canadian temporary or permanent residency applications (visitor visa, study permit, work permit, or immigration) to IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) on your behalf. As an authorized representative we can prepare and submit your Canadian temporary or permanent residency applications (visitor visa, study permit, work permit, or immigration) to IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada).